Tired of being contacted or interviewing for the wrong jobs? Are you in a position in your career where you are ready for the RIGHT job?
Millions of people are looking for work and are willing to take any job. For professionals who are established with a clear career path, being lumped in with the masses results in calls about positions that are not a fit. Even if the position sounds good on the phone, once the interviews begin it can become painfully clear that the opportunity is not a match.
Stop wasting your valuable time.
GigSpire can help! To learn more Contact Us about our training.
The job search is a challenge for established professionals because there is so much general information available and little specifics about positions. People like you need to learn how to identify the right fit early and only engage in opportunities that can continue to forward your career. In order to do you this you must learn how to identify the right fit, uncover those opportunities and contact the organizations that can provide you the work you need to meet your career progression needs. To be successful in this effort, it become imperative to have a targeted job search strategy. A successful job search strategy involves:
- Knowing the best job or jobs that fit your personality, skill sets, career goals and personal needs
- Researching the language and employers related to those jobs
- Understanding how to build a professional resume that:
- Includes industry Key Words so you appear immediately relevant to the position
- Incorporates Search Engine Optimization (SEO) characteristics so you can be found when people are looking for candidates with your skill sets
- Leveraging Social Media to identify and contact vital players who can help you get a job
- Networking professionally online, over the phone and in-person
- Interviewing effectively by providing “value add” information to the employer about your past accomplishments and ability to be successful in the future as well as following up post-interviews without being a pest
There is no magic to the job search; no one perfect way to get a job. By understanding how to create and execute a strategy you can find the position that fits who you are and allows you to experience continued growth.
GigSpire’s curriculum works. Our data shows that people who learn and master the techniques taught in our program get a job 1 month faster than the national average.
If you are interested in learning more about the GigSpire program and willing to invest in your education of how to find the RIGHT job, please contact us to learn about how to access our training or attend one of our workshops.