Helping the American Job Seeker Get Back to Work!
Are you unemployed or actively on job search? Are you:
- Finding it difficult to write a resume or cover letter?
- Applying to jobs and getting little or no responses?
- Getting interviews but no offers?
- Being contacted for the wrong jobs?
GigSpire can help! To learn more Contact Us about our training.
The job search is a challenge because there are so many people involved and everyone likes different things. People are the ultimate “X” factor and since we can never know exactly what a person is looking for in a new hire, job seekers must have a strategy in their search. A good job search strategy involves:
- Knowing the best job or jobs that fit your personality, skill sets, career goals and personal needs
- Researching the language and employers related to those jobs
- Understanding how to build a professional resume that:
- Includes industry Key Words so you appear immediately relevant to the position
- Incorporates Search Engine Optimization (SEO) characteristics so you can be found when people are looking for candidates with your skill sets
- Leveraging Social Media to identify and contact vital players who can help you get a job
- Networking professionally online, over the phone and in-person
- Interviewing effectively by providing “value add” information to the employer about your past accomplishments and ability to be successful in the future as well as following up post-interviews without being a pest
There is no magic to the job search; no one perfect way to get a job. By understanding how to create and execute a strategy you can get a job or career that fits who you are and increases your chances of successful, long-term employment.
GigSpire’s curriculum works. Our data shows that people who learn and master the techniques taught in our program get a job 1 month faster than the national average.
If you are interested in learning more about the GigSpire program, how you can access our training or attend one of our workshops please Contact Us for more information.